INSURANCE at agricultural shows and events operated by agricultural societies

QCAS and all affiliated Agricultural Societies hold Public and Products Liability cover.

For organisations working with member Agricultural Societies, Certificates of Currency are available by contacting the Secretary of the associated Society.

Our Agricultural Societies will require Certificates of Currency from all contractors and third parties working with or utilising society facilities.

QCAS also require all member societies to ensure competitors in high risk events acknowledge their participation in such events by way of a waiver and disclaimer form.

Further insurance information for Agricultural Society Management Committees is available on the Marsh Page or through the QCAS RTK.

Here is the team of specialists at Marsh.

Liability Claims - All Public Liability Incidents and Claim Reports

Kristin Lloyd | State Claims Manager

p:  07 3115 4564 | m:  0403 242 963


General Claims - Industrial Special Risks

Gabrielle Morris | Senior Claims Consultant - Dip Financial Services (Insurance Broking), ANZIFF (Senior Associate)

p:  07 311 4549 | m: 0407 635 135


All other Matters / Certificates of Currency

Vicki Clissold | Account Executive - Dip Financial Services (Insurance Broking), QPIB, CIP, ANZIFF (Senior Associate)

p:  07 3115 4647



Shannon Rowse | Principle

p: 07 3115 4651 | m: 0426 107 156